Port-dreamcast archive

ADVICE

Hello,

We are deligthed to make your agency our landing agent as i will like to know
if you offer the below ,

1.Flight reservation

2.Hotel reservation

I await your advice on the above question as we will like to co-operte with
your agency in helping Us hold the above services,As  regards to mode of
Payment we will effect Payment via Our Credit cards {Master or Visa} with
all details for you to  debit also the Sur-charges Card fees.

Thanks for your kind co-operation.

With Regards

Mr.Domingo Harris

Contact Address and Telephone Nos. of Do Travel

Address:2rd Floor 388,The Strand London
WC2R 0LT United Kingdom.
Tel: +447448385355
+447831228500