Port-dreamcast archive

Re: helper images "DCburn" and "DCserv" for NetBSD/dreamcast

On 14 June 2012 15:36, Izumi Tsutsui <tsutsui%ceres.dti.ne.jp@localhost> wrote:
> abs@ wrote:
>
>> I wonder if it might make sense to make DCburn into a pkgsrc script,
>> which would make it even easier for those with an existing NetBSD
>> install (possibly on amd64 or even a non x86 arch :) to create DC boot
>> images.
>
> IMO Makefile is enough for existing NetBSD (and other) install systems.
> (scripts that create DCburn/DCserv images might be worth though)

I was thinking of an easier way to distribute the tool. So anyone on
an existing NetBSD system can (say) install sysutils/dcburn which
provides the script to run, without needing to download and mount the
ISO image to extract the Makefile...

Also, what would people think of a pkgsrc entry which would depend on
gxemul and something like dcburn to setup an easy emulated dreamcast
with NetBSD boot?