Port-dreamcast archive

Xorg Xserver snapshot

Hi,

I'm not sure how many people have tried Xserver on NetBSD/dreamcast,
but I've built put X11R7 based (i.e. X11FLAVOUR=Xorg) Xserver binaries
for testing:
ftp://ftp.NetBSD.org/pub/NetBSD/arch/dreamcast/xorg-20101109/

Note non-X binaries can be found in the daily build:
http://nyftp.NetBSD.org/pub/NetBSD-daily/HEAD/201011080000Z/dreamcast/binary/sets/

You have to prepare /etc/X11/xorg.conf to use start Xorg
but you can simply copy and modify /etc/X11/xorg.conf.tmpl
in xserver.tgz.

Xorg server seems to consume much more memory than old Xdreamcast server,
but migrating to Xorg server will provide flexible settings by xorg.conf
and less source maintainance cost for these "tier two" ports.

If there is no particular comments, I'll switch NetBSD/dreamcast
to using X11FLAVOUR=Xorg by default in a few days.

---
Izumi Tsutsui