6.1.4 kernel and Qube2

(did this get out?  I  don't see that gmane updated with the new
message I sent yesterday).

--------
Hi all;

I built the 6.1.4 kernel with SCSI removed, ddb enabled, placed it
over my 5.2.1 base, and it ran OK for a few days.  I packed/ unpacked
a few big tar files, no issues.  No need yet for those debug flags I
enabled!

It looks like July 2014 some PR's were resolved related to i/o that
addressed the stability issues.

I'm partway through building 6.1.5 with the restoreCD script, but I
ran into some issues on my part as the lcd patch directories have been
moved.  Nothing serious but I didn't get it right the first couple
times.  I'm traveling for work now and won't be back at this for a
bit.

Anyway- this looks like it could be ready to roll up into a .iso and work fine.

Brian.