[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
NetBSD/cobalt 5.1_RC4 restorecd
5.1_RC4 binaries seem ready on ftp.NetBSD.org,
so I've built and put 5.1_RC4 based NetBSD/cobalt restorecd:
No particular changes restorecd installation procedure itself.
Briefly tested on Qube 2 with an old ThinkPad as i386 server.
See also "Restore CD Howto" for details:
Generic updates/fixes on 5.1_RC4 (since previous RC2 one) can be found in:
- disklabel(8) fix for >1TB disks (in RC3)
- fix openssl CVE-2010-2939
- fsck_ffs(8) bug fix (it didn't possibly replay WAPBL journal)
- fix ipfilter mbuf corruption on IPv6 ICMP etc.
- sort(1) segfaults fix on large input
Following ones may affect i386 server:
- NVidia EHCI workaround (in RC3)
- Core i7 CPU detection workaround
If you see any problem, please report here or via send-pr(1).
Main Index |
Thread Index |