Netbsd 5.02 / Silicon Image 3512

Hi,

Checking the NetBSD site, I found that it has support for this chipset, I
bought an inexpensive rosewill card with an internal and external sata 150
port with the idea of installing this card on my qube but it did not work,
the OS did not detect the card.

Is the generic kernel able to handle this card or I will have to generate a
new one??, any suggestions, tips or ideas.

Thanks.

Claudio
Se certifico que el correo saliente no contiene virus.
Comprobada por AVG - www.avg.es
Version: 9.0.733 / Base de datos de virus: 271.1.1/2753 - Fecha de la version:
03/17/10 12:33:00