Re: Cobalt Qube2 or Raq2 memory for cheap

On 15 Oct 2009, at 10:05 PM, Andy Ruhl <acruhl%gmail.com@localhost> wrote:

Hello all. Not sure if it's distasteful to post this or not, but I
figure someone would want to know:

http://cgi.ebay.com/128MB-Sun-Cobalt-RaQ-2-Qube-2-EDO-SIMM-72-pin-Memory_W0QQitemZ350264911307QQcmdZViewItemQQptZCOMP_EN_Networking_Components?hash=item518d6a65cb

That's a pretty good deal on 128 meg sticks of memory. I just got mine
today and started up the Qube2, which now has 256 megs.

These things become a lot more useful when you add memory. I used to
have just the standard 32 megs, but I could do a lot more once I had
it up to 160. Now it's running even nicer with 256 megs.

Andy

Thanks for the heads up, I've got 2 128mb sticks sitting here which have just turned up in the post to install in my Qube2 :)

Sevan / Venture37