Port-cobalt archive

Cobalt Qube2 or Raq2 memory for cheap

Hello all. Not sure if it's distasteful to post this or not, but I
figure someone would want to know:

That's a pretty good deal on 128 meg sticks of memory. I just got mine
today and started up the Qube2, which now has 256 megs.

These things become a lot more useful when you add memory. I used to
have just the standard 32 megs, but I could do a lot more once I had
it up to 160. Now it's running even nicer with 256 megs.