Re: serial to IP adapter?

That particular one uses custom cables.

I'm such a yutz - I meant Portmaster 2e.

Check for the one that has all the ports on it already unless you want to buy the custom cables from Portmaster.

This one is similar to what I mean but keep looking for one with all serial ports and a better price:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Livingston-Lucent-Portmaster-2e-10-serial-10- ISDN_W0QQitemZ150354234383QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0? hash=item2301cf8c0f&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

Mike