Re: serial to IP adapter?

On Aug 4, 2009, at 6:04 PM 8/4/09, Brian wrote:

Does anyone have recommendations for inexpensive IP/ serial adapters that would work to troubleshoot occasional boot issues? A way to put some old Cisco gear to use perhaps, although I do not see any way to do that at the moment-

The cheapest commercial ones I've ever seen out there are about $80 and from a company called Sena. Google for "LS100 Sena".

You might find a better deal on E-Bay for a Lantronix box or a Portmaster 25 box for considerably less.
--
Mike

In the end the journey only matters if you've helped someone along the way.