Re: 5.0 restorecd

Anthony

Quick question on netbooting the 2700. Mine isn't netbooting when I hold down the left and right buttons and power up it goes through the disk check and then just displays an underscore on the screen "_" .

I'm wondering does yours say "Netbooting" on the lcd even when it's trying and failing to netboot.

I've read in some random posts online that some 2700's are missing the netboot code.

Thanks