Re: adding NIC to Qube2- performance better?

Tulip in the cube is a good enough chip. I don't think processor can
saturate 100MB connection not even talking about a gigabit. IMHO the
existing ethernet is underutilized as it is. On clear transfers I am
barely getting 2MBytes/sec speed and on encrypted less than half of
that. I can get faster speed between my pc and my laptop over 802.11B
wireless.

Regards,
Alex