Qube 2700 GENERIC kernel issue.

Okay. What do I have to comment out of GENERIC to make a compiled kernel work on the Qube 2700? (Model Q1007)

I just went through an unaltered build of GENERIC directly on the 2700 and it won't get past the network on boot. I know now that there's an interrupt issue with the network on the 2700 so what do I have to change in GENERIC to match that?

The originally installed kernel has so far never failed to boot and under most of my attempts I can put the drive into the nearby RAQ1 and it'll come up fine.

Thoughts?  Ideas?  Smartass comments? ;-)

Geeze the things I'll do to get a small USB/Samba box...
--
Mike Hebel

In the end the journey only matters if you've helped someone along the way.