Gateway Micro Server (Qube 2 equivalent)

Hi all,

My Qube 2 equivalent hardware -- Gateway Micro Server gave up these days.
The power supply died.

I would like to offer it to someone, who is interested to try to bring it up.
I have started using another small device with NetBSD as my home server and I
do not intend to try to use the Qube 2 any more. No more spending money on it
anyway.

I will pull only the hard disk from it and it is coming with it's original
modem, which I never used.

Best.
ET