Re: RAID option for Qube 2

Theoretically, yes..  (modulo assumptions of levels of bios support
for drive sizes, etc)

Depending on your goal, this may or may not be a win.  If you are
going for reliability, you should see some advantage.  If you were
hoping for speed, you'll be loosing a bit with the slower spindles of
the laptop drives.

-=erik.

--
"Too bad $VOLUNTEERS don't get their act together and provide
$SOLUTION_TO_VERY_DIFFICULT_PROBLEM in a decent fashion"  -- from IRC,