RAID option for Qube 2

I'll be putting a new drive in my Qube 2, and I was thinking about RAID for it.

Software raid, not a good idea I think, but hey-- 2 or more 2.5" laptop drives and one of these OS-independent RAID cards perhaps?

http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx? Submit=ENE&DEPA=0&Description=RAID+PNY&x=0&y=0

$25, $31 if you want 5 drives :) RAID 0, 1, 3, 5. BIOS on the card does all of it, you need Windows to update the firmware on the card. Works great under Linux, it shows as an IDE drive once you are booting.

Could be workable?

Brian