Port-cats archive

Re: TLP driver in generic

In article <20030208184220.189d3075.chris%dokein.co.uk@localhost>
chris%dokein.co.uk@localhost wrote:

> > Does the card work on i386 (or other machines),
> > and what the part number of the card?
>
> Probably will, mine does.  I've not had time to figure out why.

Then we should check srom contents by tlp_srom_debug on both machines.

A bit off topic, but when I tried fxp (i82559) on my cats,
I had to increase delay on EEPROM access from 2us to 4us
while it worked on i386 with 2us.

> You'll actually find that INSTALL uses de, because I got sick of tlp
> breaking.  So you can boot up an INSTALL kernel and build a de based
> GENERIC.

Hmm, I have never tried INSTALL because I installed NetBSD
on my cats about four years ago..
---
Izumi Tsutsui
tsutsui%ceres.dti.ne.jp@localhost