Port-cats archive

Re: working X11 patches for cats

Actually turns out this patch works fine, I was trying to push the gx
card at a resoultion it didn't like in some way, dropping from 1152x968
to 1024x768 and the gfx problems went away.  As for the keyboard adding
the Option "XkbDisable" to the keyboard section seemed to make the
keyboard work, still needs to be investigated as without xkb I've got a
gb keyboard but getting US chars from it 8)

Perforamance seems ok, aslong as you're not after xkobo, which causes
some odd gfx problems, not sure if it's the gfx card or X (but X runs at
near 100% when playing xkobo, so I've got to investigate further)

Chris