Port-bebox archive

1.5.1_BETA ?

Is the 1.5.1_BETA snapshot available anywhere? The only snapshot I can find on ftp.netbsd.org is 1.3I (19981119). I have that installed and running, but I'm trying to find the best way to upgrade to a current build.

I have 1.5.2 source downloaded, but the process of upgrading in place is a bit daunting -- I can't even get "config GENERIC" to run correctly (probably need to upgrade config).

Suggestions?

--
Scott Lindsey <wombat%gobe.com@localhost>