Port-bebox archive

SCSI driver

Greetings all,

I'm interested in helping out on the BeBox port of NetBSD.  In
particular, I'm curious as to the current state of the SCSI 53C810
driver.  The BeBox I have only has a SCSI disk, so this driver is of
crucial importance to me.

If the 53C810 driver isn't in a usable condition yet, is there a way
to cross-compile a NetBSD kernel from Linux?

--
Mirian Crzig Lennox                                Systems Anarchist
           "There's a New World Order coming every minute.