Re: install image overflow

FYI,

I wrote:

> No simple (user unvisible) answer in MD part.
>
> - drop MD_OPTIONS=AOUT2ELF in sysinst
> - drop de translations in sysinst
> - drop non-us keymaps
> - drop (mostly unused) mount_gemdos script in
>   src/distrib/atari/floppies/common

I've put following workaround and now daily builds no longer complains.

- drop MD_OPTIONS=AOUT2ELF in sysinst (guessing no pre-1.6 users)
- specify -DNDEBUG to strip assert(3)
- drop usage strings in installboot(8)
- make some local functions static (to make them inline)

> - drop (mostly unused) mount_gemdos script in
>   src/distrib/atari/floppies/common

I'm thinking it's enough to put
>> mount_gemdos() mount_msdos -G "$@"
into src/distrib/atari/floppies/common/dot.profile
rather than having shell script, but it requires
confirmation of actual installation.

Anyway we still need MI ustar support otherwise
we will exceed 1440KB limit again in near future..

---
Izumi Tsutsui