Re: Request: put /sbin/scsictl on port-atari's sysinst

> Would anyone be able to put /sbin/scsictl on sysinst in the system
> by default?  I've tried to test this out on my own but for some
> reason it won't execute ("sh: ./scsictl: not found").
>
> scsictl should be handy to do a low level format without
> removing the HD or otherwise using TOS.

Maybe it depends on "how often the command would be required"
vs. restriction of ramdisk image size loaded from floppies.

In general, low level format is not required for SCSI disks
on normal operations unless you need to clear defect lists
or change hardware sector size.
---
Izumi Tsutsui