Re: binpatch-ing problem! please help

>       It shouldn't code dump but it may have changed the value.
>       What happens if you run 'gdb --write /netbsd' and then
>       'print st_pool_size / 8192' - has the value changed?

Yes, i am able to change color depth, but if I play a little more with
iteconfig f030 always freeze,
"free" command does not work anymore.....

But it is not important I have xserver working!!!!!!!!

>> now i am able to install xserver
>> thank you very much for help
>
>       Excellent to hear that! What Atari do you have?

F030 + M. Sonic with 32mb TTram + Nemesis
And problem with the Nemesis:
NetBSD kernel  always switch off the Nemesis!

Do you have solution for this problem?