Re: pullup changes for NetBSD-4 (was bootloader issue)

On Thu, 15 Jan 2009, T. Makinen wrote:

On Wed, Jan 14, 2009 at 11:59 PM, David Ross <dross%pobox.com@localhost> wrote:
The kernels I've been testing have been NetBSD 5, and they can at least
install/boot at this point.  I have extensive experience running 1.6.1 with
the old value of ST_POOL_SIZE, with no issues, and I can't yet say the same
with 5.  But that should come in time.  I guess making the change is fine,
I'll just post to the list and/or file a PR if I experience any issues in
the future.

Good :) Can you remember what kind of problem different ST_POOL_SIZE caused
with 1.6.1? Anyway it seems that following change that adds 68060 for FALCON
and BOOTX kernels, removes 68040 from TT kernel and drop KERNFS from
INSTALL kernels would be good to pullup for NetBSD-4 as well. AFAIR no
sysints or miniroot worked with NetBSD-4 so it should not do any harm :)
What do others think ?

http://mail-index.netbsd.org/source-changes/2008/11/09/msg212439.html

        Definitely