Re: Current kernel with http://gnats.netbsd.org/39965 and pmap patches

[Hmm, a message with large diff seems caught by filter; resend without it]

> As a side note: it seems that some of the latest patches (probably pmap sync)
> cause FALCON kernel to freeze before kernel prints any messages with 68060
> cpu. I used BOOTX to test things and it does not have this problem.

Does it mean FALCON with pmap-sync3.diff doens't work on 68060
while FALCON with pmap-sync2.diff and BOOTX with pmap-sync3.diff work?

Anyway, here is the latest diff based on pmap-sync3.diff
againt HEAD (for MI pmap_kernel() changes):
http://www.ceres.dti.ne.jp/~tsutsui/netbsd/atari-HEAD-20081228.diff

---
Izumi Tsutsui