Re: Current kernel with http://gnats.netbsd.org/39965 and pmap patches

Tuomo wrote:

> Thanks for looking at this issue :) I just tried
> netbsd-FALCON-4.0_STABLE-20081225.gz kernel, but it hangs when probing SCSI
> devices. It seems that kernel also needs following patch for ncr5380.c:
> http://mail-index.netbsd.org/source-changes/2008/10/28/msg211905.html

Hmm, that change has been pulled up to netbsd-4:
http://mail-index.NetBSD.org/source-changes/2008/11/06/msg212310.html
so maybe there is some other interrupt issue.

I've reverted some leftover changes (spl1() -> splraise1() in dma.c etc.)
in my tree and also pull another ncr5380.c change for Falcon:
http://mail-index.NetBSD.org/source-changes/2008/11/15/msg212774.html

Could you also try these ones?
http://www.ceres.dti.ne.jp/~tsutsui/netbsd/netbsd-FALCON-4.0_STABLE-20081228.gz
http://www.ceres.dti.ne.jp/~tsutsui/netbsd/netbsd-FALCON-4.0_STABLE-gcc3-20081228.gz