Re: Falcon panics, DEBUG & ST_POOL_SIZE (Was: Testing sysinst.fs)

On Sat, 15 Nov 2008, T. Makinen wrote:

On Fri, Nov 14, 2008 at 9:29 PM, David Brownlee <abs%netbsd.org@localhost>
wrote:
On Fri, 14 Nov 2008, T. Makinen wrote:
       I think the best option would be to change REAL_DMA from
       a compiletime to a runtime test and default it on for TT
       and off for Falcon. Do you want to take a pass at that? :)

Sure, it seems that adding return value of 0 for Falcon from scsi_dmaok() fixes
this as you suggested  :)

        Looks good, committed :)

       Sounds like a plan. Do you want to cleanup the code and params
       and maybe build a kernel for DavidR to test as well?

Here's link to diff that includes pmap related changes and Falcon DMA change:
http://koti.welho.com/tmakinen/atari/changes.diff

        Committed! thanks.