Re: Testing sysinst.fs

> Earlier problems are now gone, but when installer starts to make file systems
> on partitions screen is populated with following message:
> ST-mem pool exhausted, binpatch 'st_pool_size'to get more
>
> After installer finishes creating file systems kernel panics with following
> message:
> panic: pool_put: buf1k: page header missing
> stopped in pid 48.1 (mkdir) at netbsd:cpu_Debugger+0x6    unlk  a6

It seems that I posted some bogus information, sorry about that :) I was
using my existing partitions: ST-mem warning message was displayed
when fsck was running and after that kernel crashed.

Anyway I just tried installer with CT63 on and this time I used kernel with
REAL_DMA undefined... No ST-mem errors, no crash :) Now it seems that it
would be good idea to test if I can prevent crashing in Falcon mode with
that kernel...

-Tuomo