Re: scsi freezing problem with NetBSD current

On Sun, 26 Oct 2008, T. Makinen wrote:

> On Mon, Oct 27, 2008 at 7:07 AM, David Ross <dross%pobox.com@localhost> wrote:
>
> For the second issue, I'd just ask that you don't make any change that will
> slow things down for the rest of us...  It already takes about a week to
> compile Samba on my TT030.  =)

Week is a long time, but good things are worth waiting for :)

        Bear in mind that pre-compiled 68k pkgsrc binaries for
        NetBSD 3.0 and 4.0 are available at:

            http://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/pkgsrc/packages/NetBSD/atari/

        The '3.0' or '4.0' directories always point to the latest
        built versions.

        If you're running current then the 4.0 binaries should work
        fine (there have been some changes in the threading model
        since NetBSD 4.0 and the compat code has only just finished
        being updated)