Re: BeagleBone Black and GPIO issues

> On Oct 13, 2024, at 9:52 PM, Lloyd Parkes <lloyd%must-have-coffee.gen.nz@localhost> wrote:
>
> I suspect there hasn't been a sufficient confluence of FDT pinctrl
> understanding and BBB hardware to make this happen. Neither should be
> super difficult, but we need both. Also, TI's documentation doesn't
> help with it's barking made register names.

I agree, the names are needlessly complicated.

I have, however, found this driver

	https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/project/uboot/patch/20200906121200.1599-18-dariobin%libero.it@localhost/

which seems to be what is needed.  I think it might match the following in sys/external/gpl2/dts/dist/arch/arm/boot/dts/am33xx-l4.dtsi:

scm: scm@0 {
	compatible = "ti,am3-scm", "simple-bus";
	reg = <0x0 0x2000>;
	#address-cells = <1>;
	#size-cells = <1>;
	#pinctrl-cells = <1>;