Re: BeagleBone Black and GPIO issues

> On Oct 11, 2024, at 11:48 PM, Michael van Elst <mlelstv%serpens.de@localhost> wrote:
>
> The tigpio driver neither handles the multiplexer nor the pullup/pulldown
> configuration. That should be trivial to add. It also seems to lack pinctrl
> functions for configuring things via FDT.

I started messing with this at one time, but was not at all sure how to relate the addresses in the TI reference manual to appropriate arguments to the bus_space functions so that I knew which control registers I was reading/writing.

If anyone can clue me in on that, I might have a go.

Thanks.

Cheers,
Brook