Attempting to run NetBSD on Quartz64 B

Hi all,

I last ran NetBSD 20 years ago and I'd like to come back, running on
something non-x86 but modernish (multicore, NVMe, gigabytes of RAM).
I believed based on the little documentation that's around that I
could run NetBSD from NVMe on Quartz64, so I obtained one of these.

I'm trying to use Jared McNeill's uEFI (on SD), but it doesn't seem to
see the NVMe device that I blitted arm64.img onto.  Am I missing
something?  I know this isn't exactly a NetBSD question, but I'm
hoping someone can point me in the right direction.

(Alternatively, if someone wants to suggest different hardware that
would meet my goals, that would be great, too).

Best,

Mike Lyle