Re: need your advice before new Raspberry Pi purchase

Hello,

My RPi4 arrived yesterday and everything worked and booted fine from the 128 GB SD using UEFI. Network was working fine also through ethernet without configuring anything. 3GB limit disabled.

Today I will continue configuring the OS.

The only nasty thing was that SD card reader in my NUC8i7 did not work in NetBSD and needed to flash it under Linux. I think I will buy a card reader for the next time. Should I fill a bug report?

Thanks guys!

Regards.
Ramiro.