Re: armv7.img does boot on BeagleBone (White)

> On Apr 22, 2024, at 11:44 AM, Aleksey Cheusov <vle%gmx.net@localhost> wrote:
>
> No. Is it necessary? I just copied image to SD-Card as is.

The image is a generic image, and needs to have the correct u-boot installed into it.  This is done with the installboot tool.  This isn't necessary on Raspberry Pi because of how the Pi's firmware works.  But it is necessary with just about every other kind of board.

We really need to have better documentation about this.

-- thorpej