Re: Which ARM SBC would work well with NetBSD?

On Sun, Mar 05, 2023 at 12:40:57PM +0100, Benny Siegert wrote:
> All of these are well-supported by NetBSD. I don't know how well
> supported the newest generation is, notably the Quartz64.

I run a Quartz64 Model B in production (using netbsd-10). It is great,
only downside is that the hardware forces you to choose between xhci
(USB 3) and the on board SATA connector - and unfortunately the firmware
used to boot NetBSD only supports xhci currently.

Martin