Re: opencv

> rjs%fdy2.co.uk@localhost (Robert Swindells) writes:
>
>>There isn't a portable way to determine CPU features, I don't see any
>>calls to sysctl(3) in the opencv sources or pkgsrc patches for it.
>
>>I would guess that someone needs to write a patch for NetBSD for
>>3rdparty/cpufeatures/cpu-features.c.
>

> Apparently.
>
> A workaround is to set OPENCV_SKIP_CPU_BASELINE_CHECK=1 in environment.
> At least simple examples seem to work with it.

Yes, using that env var works. I'll dig deeper regarding
3rdparty/cpufeatures/cpu-features.c.

My python code removes barrel distortion from a webcam using
cv2.initUndistortRectifyMap and cv2.remap, and it now works well on the
RockPro64. I previously did the checker board calibration for the webcam,
per opencv website, and the same coefficients work.

I have a new purpose for my new ARM64 toy :)

Thank you all for the help!