Re: Using 1-wire on ODROID C2

vincent.defert%posteo.net@localhost (Vincent DEFERT) writes:

>There's no /dev/onewire0, and I have no clue as to how is my application
>is supposed to communicate with the DS18B20 connected to this GPIO line.

There is no userland interface for onewire(4).

So far there are two users of onewire(4):

- the owtemp driver for e.g. a DS18B20 which attaches as a sensor to
  the envsys framework. You can query the sensor with the envstat command.

- a rudimentary oweeprom driver for e.g. a DS2430, that just dumps the content
  to the console.