Using 1-wire on ODROID C2

Hi!

I have successfully configured my GPIO and attached gpioow, and drvctl -t -l now shows:

      simplebus5
        mesonpinctrl0
          gpio0
            gpioow0
              onewire0

There's no /dev/onewire0, and I have no clue as to how is my application is supposed to communicate with the DS18B20 connected to this GPIO line. I have seen owtemp.c, but it's intended for use with envsys and I can't find any owtemp.kmod either.
Google comes up at best with owtemp's man page, or irrelevant Linux stuff.

Any hint, or pointer to relevant documentation?

Vincent