Re: serial console on Pi Zero W

On Mon, 23 Aug 2021 at 12:40 -0000, Michael van Elst wrote:
> How do you access the adapter? Maybe the program configures
> carrier detection or flow control, neither exists in this
> setup.

I'm using the -f switch with cu to disable flow control:

# cu -s 115200 -f -l ttyU0
Connected

and nothing after that.  Also tried -F none without success.

I don't know if cu expects DCD.  I'm less familiar with
minicom and kermit, but I tried them both with the same
result (minicom only seems to allow disabling flow control,
although kermit has parameters to disable both flow control
and carrier detection).