Re: pinebook status update (20210314)

From: nia <nia%NetBSD.org@localhost>
Subject: Re: pinebook status update (20210314)
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2021 10:01:14 +0000

Thanx,qmmp can treat wavpack music file,which include cue information.
as your advice,I set output device to OSS and sounds well!

https://twitter.com/ebijun/status/1372528441740861441

> On Wed, Mar 17, 2021 at 01:35:04PM +0900, Jun Ebihara wrote:
>> - qmmp: can't get audio output.(needs some setting?)
>> only qmmp can show each song title.
>> https://twitter.com/ebijun/status/1372035678993747973
> Yes, it needs the settings modifying by the looks of it:
> https://washbear.neocities.org/qmmp.png
> On my machine it defaulted to "null output" (silence).
> I have updated the package just now so the OSS output
> plugin should work. Qt Multimedia should also work.
> thanks for testing,

thanx for updating.and pkgsrc/audio/aiomixer can handle mixerctl well.
https://twitter.com/ebijun/status/1373153224664879105
--
Jun Ebihara