Re: VM-friendly 64-bit ARM binaries that use Linux bootloader & VirtIO support?

On Nov 30, 2020, at 4:01 PM, Jared McNeill <jmcneill%invisible.ca@localhost> wrote:

> Ok I don't think we have a driver for that yet. Someone will have to write one...

It looks like FreeBSD has a virtio_console driver that might be straightforward to port, though I don’t know how different FreeBSD vs NetBSD infrastructure is in areas like virtio. (It’d be nice if they weren’t too different, of course!)

  — Chris