Many Ierrs and Oerrs on awge0 on cubietruck, bananapro and nanopi m4v2

Hi!

Since several years I see (many) Oerrs on my cubietruck and bananapro, e. g.:

  netstat -iwa
  Name  Mtu   Network       Address              Ipkts Ierrs    Opkts
Oerrs Colls
  awge0 1500  <Link>        02:82:07:xx:xx:xx 105839357     0
347847629 376928     0

Since I own a nanopi m4v2 on its awge0 many Ierrs also:

  netstat -iwa
  Name  Mtu   Network       Address              Ipkts Ierrs    Opkts
Oerrs Colls
  awge0 1500  <Link>        aa:90:8c:xx:xx:xx    45378 10130    29820
  47     0

All other devices connected to the same network switch do not show any errors.

So, does anybody else see this "phenomenon" of / with awge0?

Though awge0 seems to work quite fine in all my machines (below
nominal level) how can I find out the reason for these error counts?

Any help / comment appreciated!

Regards, Markus.