Re: Looking for machine-language doc

On Sat, 15 Aug 2020 23:16:04 -0400 (EDT)
Mouse <mouse%Rodents-Montreal.ORG@localhost> wrote:

> I'm looking for documentation on ARM machine language - loosely put,
> the information I would need to write an assembler, disassembler, or
> emulator.

The ARM Architecture Reference Manual also known as the "ARM ARM".
Chapter A4/A5 covers instruction encoding. I could not find a direct link
to the latest version that doesn't require a modern browser to
download*. If you don't care about the latest revisions of the ISA maybe
this older version will suffice?
https://www.lysator.liu.se/~kjell-e/embedded/ARM-ARM.pdf

-Tobias

* https://developer.arm.com/documentation/ddi0406/cd