Re: Wiki for Pinebook Pro?

Start at https://forum.pine64.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=115

The wiki is at https://wiki.pine64.org/index.php/Main_Page

In the forums there's a BSD area with combined Open, Net, Free .  I
would think with encouragement that could be split into 3.  A lot is
done by IRC.  I haven't looked lately but they were encouraging people
to update documentation including the wiki(s).  I've never done
anything with a wiki but see the forum post
https://forum.pine64.org/showthread.php?tid=8026

"Anyone with 3 moderated posts on the forum can use their forum
credentials and edit the [wiki] page. "

--
No, I won't  call it "climate change", do you have a "reality problem"? - AB1JX