rust 1.44.0 for 32-bit earmv7hf/9.0

Hi,

for those who might be interested, I've placed a binary package
for rust 1.44.0 for 32-bit earmv7hf built on 9.0_BETA in

  ftp.NetBSD.org:pub/NetBSD/misc/he/rust-earmv7hf-9.0_BETA-1.44.0.tgz

This one is built from a cross-built bootstrap kit, using the
internal-to-rust llvm, so the only external dependency this
package has is curl.  The package itself is built "natively" on a
qemu-emulated earmv7hf system.  Yes, it took a while.  The build
is pushing the limits of the virtual address space on our 32-bit
arm ports, and for this reason has to be done single-threaded.

This will eventually show up via pkgsrc, but 1.44.0 won't be part
of the 2020Q2 branch, but will be committed shortly the branch is
cut -- the 2020Q2 branch doesn't have a working bootstrap for
rust for this platform.

Regards,

- Håvard