Re: NetBSD/aarch64 on 8 GB Raspberry Pi 4B?

Hi Paul --

I don't have a board to try, but you should be able to boot NetBSD on the 8GB model with the latest Pi4 UEFI firmware:

https://rpi4-uefi.dev/v1-14-release-for-pi-4/

To use it, start with 'arm64.img' from NetBSD -current. Delete everything from the MSDOS partition except for the "EFI" directory, then place the contents of the RPi4 UEFI build on the root of the SD card.

First time you boot, interrupt the UEFI firmware by pressing escape and under the 'Advanced Configuration' find the "Limit RAM to 3 GB" option and disable it.

Let us know how it goes!

Cheers,
Jared