Re: pinebook status update (20200322)

> On Mar 22, 2020, at 3:17 AM, Jun Ebihara <jun%soum.co.jp@localhost> wrote:
>
> - Wi-Fi: checksum error makes system hung
>   copy the files from
>   https://gitlab.manjaro.org/tsys/pinebook-firmware/tree/master/brcm
>   into /libdata/firmware/if_bwfm/ then reboot
>   bwfm0 will appear in ifconfig :)

I just updated our in-tree bwfm firmware, including the image for the pinebook pro.

If you have a board that uses this, please let me know if you have any issues (filing a bug report is best!).  There are some drivers updates coming, as well, but the driver code that's in the tree now should work with the firmware images that are now installed (and that people have been installing manually).

-- thorpej