sysinst full install on evbarm-aarch64 doesn't install all sets

Hi,

I'm going back to properly install NetBSD on my PINEBOOK Pro.
After booting from the latest (March 19th) -current image from
cdn, I tried a full install using sysinst but the only installed
sets are:

modules base etc comp games man misc rescue tests text

I had to install the following manually:

debug kern-GENERIC64 xbase xcomp xdebug xetc xfont xserver

Is that normal?