RPI2 + NetBSD 9 + Thomson SpeedTouch 121g cannot see my SSID

Hi folks,

I've flashed a microsd with NetBSD 9 for a RPI2 and using the Thomson SpeedTouch 121g usb device (including the firmware recommended by man upgt[1]), ifconfig list scan doesn't show my SSID. I can see my neighbour's SSIDs but not mine.

My AP is a turris omnia, nothing too fancy, WPA2, not hidden SSID, channel set to auto...

Shall I configure any parameter (such as country?) into the driver or something? any hints?

Thanks!

[1] https://netbsd.gw.com/cgi-bin/man-cgi?upgt+.evbarm+NetBSD-9.0