Re: omxplayer on aarch64 on NetBSD 9?

It's an interesting question because in the Linux world if you have a
Mali the only official low-level drivers are for Wayland because
arm/mali isn't providing x11 ones.  Starting mpv on my Pinebook Pro
(Mali T368 or so) shows it's using gl4es (Debian Stretch).  Gl4es
tries to run OpenGL but pipe as much as it can through OpenGL ES if
your hardware runs it.  mpv sucks a little CPU, it's not as good as
omxplayer on a pi.  Does NetBSD have Linux emulation like OpenBSD
where it runs a Linux kernel?  That might work with omxplayer.  What
happens if you try to compile/assemble omxplayer?  Kodi and VLC are
also options that seem to use a Pi's GPU by
https://www.raspberrypistarterkits.com/guide/raspberry-pi-video-player/

--
No, I won't  call it "climate change", do you have a "reality problem"? - AB1JX